Submit a Guest Post At Think Digity
Do you want to share your story with the world? Want a guest poster on thinkdigity.com? Here is we share the instructions on how to write for us!
We love guest posts! They’re a great way to connect with new readers and share your unique perspective on life. We’ll give you credit for your work and help you reach a larger audience.
We only accept high-quality submissions, so your post must be well-written, interesting, and engaging. But if it meets our standards, we’ll be happy to publish it on our website.
The Basic Essential We Look For Every Post Before Publish
When we receive a post from a contributor, we always look for a few key elements before we hit the publish button.
A Catchy Headline: The headline is the first thing people will see, so it must be eye-catching and exciting.
Informative Introduction: The introduction should give readers a brief overview of the post and explain why it’s essential.
Well Organized Body Paragraphs: The body of the post should be well-organized and easy to read.
The Conclusion That Leaves The Reader Thinking: The conclusion should provide some closure for the topic and leave the reader thinking about the issue.
Proper Grammar and Spelling: This goes without saying, but your post should be free of grammatical and spelling errors.
Clear and Properly Formatted Images: We like to include images in our posts, but they need to be correctly formatted and sized.
Proper SEO Optimization: We continuously optimize our posts for SEO so that they can be found by people searching for related topics online.
If you feel like your post meets all of these criteria, we’d love to hear from you!
Different Types Of Guest Posts We Accept
Our blog is about Digital marketing, any kind of online marketing tips & tricks. Here are our favorite categories we love to post:
- Digital Marketing
- All About Website Designing
- Technology News
- Any Kind Of Tips & Tricks
- Case Studies
- Interview with Influencers/Experts
If you want to write about any of these topics or have a unique story to share, we would love to hear from you.
But if your post doesn’t fit into one of these categories, don’t worry. We accept posts on various topics, as long as they are well-written and interesting.
Which Post Do We Accept?
Before you submit a post, please take a moment to read our submission guidelines. Here are some terms for free Guest posting on our blog:
- The topic has not been covered on our blog before.
- Your article must be at least 1500 words long.
- Need at least 10 images with the post.
- Your article must be 100% original and not published on any other website.
- We reserve the right to edit your article for links, grammar, spelling, and style.
- There should be no links inside the article except in Author’s Biography.
If you can adhere to all of these guidelines, we would love to publish your
Which Post Do We Not Accept?
We do not accept the following types of posts:
- Anything that promotes your firm or organization too much.
- And kind of Product review post.
- Posts that are purely commercial.
- Spammy posts, sensationalized or poorly written.
- Posts that are plagiarized or infringed upon another author’s copyright.
- Offensive or inaccurate post.
How To Send A Guest Post For Submit?
If you’re interested in submitting a guest post, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- The Title of Your Post
- You may attach files or provide the URLs for Google Docs.
- The images you would like to include with your post.
We will get back to you as soon as we can, and if your post is accepted, we will provide you with more information on how to submit it.
Thank you for being so interested in writing for our blog!
Now that you know what we look for in a post, it’s time to submit one of your own. But, before you do, please take a moment to read our write for us guidelines.