Best CRM Software Supporting and expanding your customer communications is vital even for the smallest of businesses. That is especially true as both sales reps and customers are likely to remain residents due to the pandemic.
Tracking communications indicates that methods being found to videotape or identify each customer touchpoint, from acquisition and support history to the conversations a particular customer had with your regional sales rep over lunch.
These details are more than just a container for comments. They need to store in a safe place where the data can be tracked, analyzed, and edited when and where it is required. That is where the CRM (Customer Partnership Management) software comes in.
The best customer relationship management (CRM) software can help you stay connected with your customers and keep your team efficient. To help you find CRM software that fits your business, we’ve examined and tested over two dozen CRMs. And we have selected the following ten platforms that we find best for companies, their customers, employees, and the potential usage situations.
#1. Agile CRM – The Best, Easy, Powerful CRM Software
Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM with sales, marketing, and service automation on a single platform. It has sales tracking, contact management, marketing automation, web analytics, bidirectional email, telephony, and a help desk with a straightforward, clean and modern user interface.
Agile CRM is a platform for managing customer partnerships, which usually develop for small to medium-sized companies. This cloud-based software focuses on integrating sales, service, marketing, social media, and other engagement opportunities to create a central hub for your customer stories, analytics, and marketing. Agile CRM offers a choice of pricing tiers, from free software for small businesses of ten people to enterprise tiers that support over 50 plug-ins and integrations with third-party websites and apps.
Agile CRM Top Features
- Contact management
- Interaction tracking
- Lead management
- Email integration
- Document management
- Quotes/proposal management
- Pipeline management
- Workflow automation
- SalesForce Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Landing Page Builder
- Appointment Scheduling
Agile CRM pricing starts at $8.99 per person per month. Agile CRM offers a free trial. The Starter tier increases marketing capabilities for $14.99/month per customer (down to $9.99/month per customer if you pay for the year in advance or $8.99 if you pay for two years).
Next up is the standard tier, which includes some service-minded options at $49.99/month per customer (or $39.99/month per user if billed annually, or $29.99 for two years). Ultimately, the Enterprise tier offers some fantastic bonuses of $79.99/month per user ($64.99/month per customer billed every year and $47.99 for two years).
- Gamification alternative to improve employee effectiveness
- Helpful automated features
- Importing get in touches with fasts and simple
- Seamless integration with apps like Skype and Facebook
- Comprehensive features on a free package offer start-ups the chance to delight in CRM services
- The intuitive user interface, simple to use even for beginners
- Automated sales pipe system makes it simpler to shut deals
- Starter package individuals can access just one integration feature
- Customization requires enhancement
- Lack of tutorials for advanced features
- Automation features are challenging to comprehend
- Customer service is somewhat lacking
#2. Apptivo CRM – Best For All Businesses
Apptivo is a cloud platform with integrated business applications for companies of all shapes and sizes. Manage almost any business task with Apptivos Apps, from sales and marketing to billing and support. At Apptivo, there are no prices per app. Get access to the entire platform from just $10 a month per customer. Whether you are using Apptivo for a single app or managing your whole business, it will undoubtedly add incredible value to the entire industry.
Apptivo’s online CRM system is an excellent tool for managing your sales, marketing, and countless other activities. CRM is at the heart of Apptivo’s integrated suite of business applications and offers a complete suite of tools to help you see your customers from a 360 perspective. Our CRM combines lead management, an opportunity pipeline with easy-to-use control panels, and customizable workflow tools, including marketing automation. Everything is available from your Android or iPhone device and integrated into Office365 & Google Workspace.
Apptivo CRM Top Features
- Record multiple calls for your customer account or customer organization
- Assign each customer account to particular staff members
- Manage existing along with brand-new customers
- Increase customer complete satisfaction
- Capture and Target your company s winning Leads
- Manage your Business Contact
- Complete along with getting a linked document of all your clients
- Manage customer communications all from within this online app
- Record all customer arrangements and other information in a single location
- Nurture existing partnership
- Improve sales efficiency
- Track your Service Work
- Track sales
Apptivo CRM offers a free Pioneer plan and two paid plans, Premium and Ultimate. We rated the premium plan ($10 per person per month, billed monthly). It gives you corporate branding, IMAP email, reports, message templates, 3 gigabytes (GB) of storage per customer, approval and insurance tracking, invoicing, third-party integrations, and much more.
- Comprehensive feature set with various customization options
- Outstanding mobile applications
- Granular security controls
- 24-hour support
- Highly customizable
- Customer support round the clock
- Limited third-party integration options
- Performance can feel slow-moving
- Could use extended APIs
#3. Nimble CRM – Creates Auto-Enriched Contact Profiles From Anywhere
Nimble is the industry-leading CRM for Office365 and Google Workspace that creates award-winning contact management solutions for teams and employees. It does all of the work by integrating productivity apps like inboxes and calendars, providing a streamlined customer experience, and helping corporate teams close more deals faster.
Nimble CRM Top Features
- Automatic contact import
- Sales pipeline monitoring &reporting
- Task job
- Calendar &event scheduler
- Daily “today” page
- Rules engine
- Keyword search
- Contact background &”last called” tool
- Combined-channel inbox
- Smart contacts app
Nimble combines the robustness of typical CRM, timeless contact management, social media websites, sales knowledge, and marketing automation into a powerful connection management platform that provides relationship understanding anywhere in your role. Nimble brings together countless small and medium-sized business teams who successfully nurture their individual and business partnerships across email, social media, and even 90+ cloud-based business applications.
Active simplifies pricing with a single plan available for $19 per user per month if you pay every year or $25 per person per month if you pay month to month. You get all Nimble features plus up to 25,000 contacts with 1,000 custom fields and 2 GB of storage per customer. Upgrades are available if you need more connections or storage.
- Simplifies social media sites
- Lots of integration
- Quick support
- Numerous one-of-a-kind, sophisticated tools for lead generation
- Simple contact segmentation
- Archived message background and social media sites at a glimpse
- User-friendly user interface with a mobile app available
- Unified inbox won’t receive Facebook messages
- Support isn’t constantly simple to get
- Inbox doesn’t allow you to arrange email into folders
- No Facebook message integration
- No email tracking
#4. Salesflare CRM – Simple CRM Software for Small Businesses
Salesflare is the intelligent CRM that small businesses that market B2B are happy to use. It’s a no-input sales pipe tool that believes and helps individuals, not the other way around. This software was founded in 2014 and then tested for two years. Salesflare is a specialized customer partnership management system for local companies and start-ups in the B2B market.
Salesflare works wherever you work, and whatever with you are dealing. Use it on desktop, mobile, or simply via a sidebar straight from your email inbox (Gmail and Outlook). Get even more out of Salesflare by integrating 400+ other productivity tools like Google Apps, MailChimp, Trello, and Slack.
Salesflare CRM Top Features
- API Access
- Contact Management
- Database Management
- Funnel Reporting
- Pipeline Management
- Task Assignment
- Sales knowledge
- Sales pipeline management
- Shared contact data source
- Team insights
- Website tracking
The Salesflare price plan is delivered in a single module and offers a variety of functions. The Salesflare pricing plan also includes a 14-day free trial, after which the user can select a regular Salesflare pricing plan. Salesflare pricing: $30 per month (billed each year).
This Salesflare pricing plan consists of features like far better customer care, simplifies teamwork for customers, far fewer administrative tasks, integrates with Gmail, expects, and can run on cell phones.
- Free Version of Salesflare available
- It’s so effortless to see your funnel and advance toward the goals, which keeps motivation high
- Automatically tracks your inbox to make sure that you can quickly convert any type of contact right into an account
- Salesflare is a cloud-based CRM system
- Both Android and iPhone mobile versions featured all the CRM performances
- The smooth Google integration
- An appropriate email sequence/drip capability is missing out
- No Free Trial on paid Salesflare plans
- Campaigns are excellent, however, as well as the easy to implement
- Salesflare offers limited email marketing capacities
- The CRM system ultimately secures you out of importing the data by hand
#5. SugarCRM – A Powerful Marketing CRM
SugarCRM is a customer relationship management platform that supports companies with internal and external interactions. The service integrates well with many third-party platforms and offers many features to improve your marketing and sales teams.
SugarCRM provides powerful tools for business owners with development or coding experience. While it is an excellent solution for some companies, it is not a standard automated CRM system for local business owners with minimal on-site expertise.
SugarCRM Top Features
- Sales automation and projecting
- Support automation
- Marketing lead management
- Reporting and dashboard
- Call center automation
- Idle timeout period
- IP address validation
- Cloud or on-premise deployment
- Unlimited studio customization
- Support for MySQL and SQL Server-On site
- Unlimited online support
- Revenue line product level chance tracking forecasting
- Advanced workflow
- SQL Based reporting gain access to
- Support for Oracle and DB2-On-site
- Centralized Storage
- Third-party integrations
SugarCRM offers three pricing options: Sugar Professional, Sugar Enterprise, and Sugar Ultimate. Each of them requires at least ten user licenses and costs per year.
The Professional tier ($40 per customer per month) includes sales automation, forecasting, lead management, sales campaigns, and 15GB of storage. The Enterprise plan ($65 per user per month) offers product-level deals and forecasting, advanced workflow options, and 60GB of storage.
Finally, the Ultimate option ($150 per person per month) offers a technical account supervisor, five sandboxes, and 250GB of storage.
- Highly customizable
- A lot of third-party integrations
- Great customer service tools
- Plenty of training and support
- Easily executed marketing campaigns
- Stiff finding out curve
- May require a tech personnel
- Complicated integration process
- 10-user minimum
- Only a 7-day free trial
#6. Capsule CRM – Simple Yet Powerful CRM Software
Capsule CRM seeks to break away from a growing SMB market by adding innovations in analytics and collaboration to ensure employees are on the same page.
The Capsule is a profound and practical toolkit for any business. Founded in 2009, Capsule is a UK-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that enables you to maintain close customer partnerships and optimize sales opportunities, all with very little customer involvement.
Capsule CRM Top Features
- Access your account from anywhere, securely
- Activity & sales reports
- Arrange Capsule into Teams
- Customize Capsule to fit your business
- Get a total contact view
- Manage groups of contacts with listings
- Easily manage your sales pipeline
- Manage your order of business and schedule, making use of tasks
- Team management & user access controls
If you are looking for a new CRM for your business and have concerns about price and ease of use, Capsule CRM is a great option. It provides the standard functionality and organization a small sales team needs to be effective. However, it doesn’t have some of the much more sophisticated features and reports of other options.
Pill CRM is free for up to 2 people, which gives them access to the simple version of the service with around 250 contacts. The Professional level is $18 per user per month and aims at small teams. It should meet most of the needs of startups and SMB CRM.
The Professional level includes 50,000 contacts and 10 GB per user, unlimited cases, tracks, custom fields, and opportunities. Individuals will undoubtedly have access to an iOS/Android mobile app, as well as activity and sales reports.
- Intuitive interface design
- Assign tasks to specific contacts
- Create an extensive business-wide calendar
- Reminds companies to get out to calls they haven’t spoken to in a while
- Outstanding note-taking and sharing functions
- A variety of integrations with the most-used SMB tools
- Could use much more analytics options
- You need to dig deep to locate some of the performance
- The feature set may be limited for larger businesses
- The free plan isn’t truly work
- Weak mass email support
#7. Pipedrive CRM – 1 User-Rated CRM Tool
Pipedrive is a sales management tool for smaller teams with high demands. It envisions your sales pipeline and helps ensure essential activities and conversations are not interrupted. Sellers like it because it’s easy to use and intuitive. And managers like it because they don’t ask their team to use their CRM.
In addition, sporting activities such as project planning, integration with other software such as Google Apps, MailChimp, and Zapier, and a robust API for those implementing their remedial software measures have also been incorporated. Full functionality for just $15 a month.
Pipedrive CRM Top Features
- Great Sales Pipeline View
- Email integration
- Goal Setting & Reporting
- Contact History
- Google Calendar &Contacts Integration
- Powerful API
- Mobile Apps
- Full Customization
- Roles & Organizational Hierarchy
- 24/7 Support
- Timeline view
- Sales reporting
- Reliable and risk-free
- Google Apps integration
- Email tracking
- Google Maps integration
- Powerful API
- Multi-language and multi-currency
- Simple data import & export
Pipeline CRM enhances its tiny business-oriented solution with sophisticated features, chatbot creation for websites, and effective reporting. As we’ve seen with previous versions, ease of use remains one of the great features of Pipedrive CRM.
Pipedrive CRM makes it easy in three installments. The Essential price at $12.50 per person per month billed each year (or $15 month-to-month). It consists of clever emails, 2 gigabytes (GB) of storage per user, complete sales management for unlimited individuals, native integrations, and the application shows access to the user interface (API) and support via chat, email, and phone. Pipedrive CRM Silver offers you several entry-level plans.
- One of the most budget-friendly CRM services
- Easy to use with plenty of training
- Excellent 24/7 support
- Real-time email syncing and schedule integration
- Offers a user-friendly interface and deal-driven workflow
- Solid mobile apps plus telephone call and email synchronization
- Helps SMBs keep top of their CRM procedure
- Limited performance for the price
- No “forever free” plan
- The first-tiered Essential program includes well-known web forms
- Potentially a limiting feature set
- No separation between checklists of new leads and calls
#8. Salesforce CRM – Most Used CRM Software
Salesforce is the ideal CRM application for growing businesses because of its wide variety of features, third-party integrations, and add-on options. Once the implementation is complete, Salesforce offers its customers a wonderfully crafted product that is fast, effective, and very customizable. All of this and also makes this CRM perfect for services with different and evolving requirements.
Salesforce has long been the CRM solution to be defeated. This groundbreaking platform has a great set of features and an ever-growing number of advances, including AI and easy interoperability with a long list of Salesforce companions.
From the preliminary bidding process to project management, SalesCloud360 offers construction companies the ability to efficiently manage relationships with potential customers, customers, suppliers, and companions. Gain more suggestions and reduce the need for change with a customizable CRM platform that allows you to minimize workload, continuously optimize the project plan and budget plan, and make selections based on real-time data.
Salesforce CRM Top Features
- Communities to buy
- Marketing and sales leads
- Opportunities and quotes
- Build and run innovative apps
- Approvals and workflow
- Social accounts and calls
- Mobile to remain connected
- Contact Manager
- Real-Time Visibility
- Collaborative forecasts
- Opportunity management
- Task tracking
- Case management
- Territory management
- Automatic data capture
- Lead management
- Follow-up reminders
Salesforce Cloud CRM is available in four different membership levels: Essentials, Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited.
It essentially makes up to five users and prices at $25 per user per month. It offers an account, a contact, a lead, change management, email integration with Gmail or Outlook, and the Salesforce mobile app.
Professionals can use it for different team dimensions. It starts at $75 per person per month. It consists of all essential functions and the registration of leads, rule-based lead evaluation, and collaborative project planning.
Enterprise has all of the Professional planning functions as well as workflow and approval automation functions. It starts at $150 per person per month.
The Unlimited version includes everything included in the plans above, plus 24/7 support and configuration services for $300 per person per month.
- Incredibly effective CRM platform
- You can add/remove features to suit your needs
- As the most popular CRM platform, it’s easy to discover sales representatives that understand just how to use the software
- A wide array of advanced features and modifications
- Powerful social collaboration options and third-party app industry
- Outstanding workflows and solid efficiency
- Comes with a steep understanding of the contour
- The learning curve never seems to finish
- Customer support has a bad reputation
#9. Salesmate CRM – Highly Affordable and Cost-Effective CRM
Salesmate is a leading CRM solution for tiny to enormous services. It helps sales teams close deals faster by putting one of the most significant offers and promotions in the hands of your sales team.
Salesmate helps companies close more deals faster. With Salesmate, it was easier for companies to manage their pipe, save time at all stages of the sales cycle, and attract brand new customers without stepping back from the busy work.
Salesmate CRM Top Features
- Fantastic Sales pipe
- Activity monitoring
- Goal tracking
- Built-in tracking
- Product management
- Deal management
- Sales workflow automation
- Data entrance automation
- Contact management
- Team inbox
- Sales reports
- Sales projecting
- Google CRM
Salesmate has a sales drip campaign feature for SMS, email, and tasks.
It allows individuals to automate various tasks, such as B. the customer approach. As a result, they can focus more on talking to clients than on practical lessons. In addition, the platform includes more than 100 applications. It shows that companies can simplify their existing workflows even further while improving the sales workflow.
Salesmate is available for a free trial period of 15 days. They have a simple pricing plan that is $12 per user/month when billed annually. Suppose billed monthly, the price increases slightly to $15. It includes unlimited individuals, sales and CRM features, bidirectional email and phone integrations, mobile apps, Gmail extension and phone, live chat, and email support.
They also have an Enterprise plan that offers a unique twist on Salesmate to deploy in your data center for an additional cost.
- Pipeline customization consisting of customized fields
- Two method email integration & click to call feature
- Incredible customer support
- Always seeking to enhance the product
- Very affordable
- Multiple App integration
- Extended trial duration
- Small business concentrated
- The ability to switch in between deals straight from within the bargain itself
- Can boost load time
#10. Zoho CRM – Top-rated Sales CRM Software by Customers
Zoho CRM is an effective customer management and lead generation platform. The software can use vast internet to generate brand new customer calls by scanning social media and LinkedIn. The platform is straightforward to use and offers several automated processes to optimize the productivity of your sales team.
Zoho CRM is a cloud-based, integrated customer relationship management platform that caters to the needs of businesses and industries of all sizes and types. Over 150,000 companies worldwide use Zoho CRM to build long-term customer relationships and maximize team productivity. In addition, our expanded omnichannel support for phone, email, live chat, social networking, and in-person meetings makes Zoho CRM the most integrated system on the market.
Zoho CRM Top Features
- Artificial Intelligence
- CRM Analytics
- Call and Email Workflows
- Cohort & Quadrant Analysis
- Contextual Form Builder
- Customer Segmentation
- Customer Support & Service
- Developer API for Third-party Integration
- Integration with Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Live Online Training
- Marketing Automation
- Multiple Currencies
- Multiple Pipelines
- Prediction Builder
- Real-Time Data
- Reports & Dashboards
- Review Process Management
- Role-based Security
- Sales Activity Management
- SalesForce Automation
- Social CRM
- Webform Analytics & Testing
- Workflow Management
Zoho’s AI-powered sales assistant, Zia, provides sales reps with advanced interpretations, solutions, and predictions. With workflow automation, lead scoring, real-time notifications, and built-in gamification, your sales team can spend more time on quotes than on data.
Zoho One is a single license that allows Zoho customers to access any app in Zoho’s profile for an average of $30 per person per month billed each year.
You get the same integration and functionality as one of the certified versions below, plus an updated admin panel to help IT administrators with significant implementation issues such as identity management and feature provisioning.
Note that the clause for a legitimate Zoho One subscription is that services for acquiring Zoho One licenses must reserve for all employees on the payroll.
- Very simple to use
- Integrates with Google and other Zoho software
- Flexible pricing and simplicity of use
- Comprehensive list of targets and reports
- Analyze social media data for you
- Free for as many as ten individuals
- Stellar feature set
- Gamification modules
- Powerful email marketing tools
- Tons of integrations through Zoho Marketplace
- Workflow automation limited to Professional Tier
- ZIA voice aide requires even more work
- It needs a great deal of customization and was initial established
- Not all the forms are optimal for conversion
- Slower customer support
- Limited custom-made areas
Best CRM Software: Conclusion
The CRM tools were used extensively by all companies to maintain the organizational process and a healthy, balanced, and solid connection with customers.
For small industries: HUBSPOT, Nimble, and CRM Creatio would be great as their costs significantly reduce and are affordable with many features, and they don’t require a dedicated team.
Midsize industries should use: monday.com, HUBSPOT, Nimble, SugarCRM, ZOHO would be an excellent option because the price is much lower and has powerful features.
For large industries: monday.com, Salesforce, PIPEDRIVE, and Oracle CRM would undoubtedly be much better choices. Their Enterprise Edition is expensive and offers many excellent functions for managing their essential customer data and security factors.
What is CRM Software?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a modern technology with which you can maintain all relationships and communication of your company with customers and potential customers. The goal is simple: improve relationships to grow your business. A CRM system helps companies stay connected with customers, streamline processes and increase success.
When people chat about CRM, they generally describe a CRM system, a tool that supports contact management, sales management, representative productivity, and much more. Currently able to build CRM tools to manage customer partnerships across the customer lifecycle, including marketing, sales, digital commerce, and customer service interactions.
With the help of a CRM solution, you can concentrate on your company’s connections with private individuals, consisting of customers, service customers, colleagues, or suppliers, throughout your entire life cycle. It includes discovering brand new customers, winning their business, and providing additional support services throughout the enterprise relationship.
Why Must a Companies Use a CRM Software?
CRM is the most essential and fastest-growing classification of business software. The global cost of the CRM project is to be $114.4 billion by 2027. When your business is most likely to last, you need a future strategy that focuses on your customers and develops them possible through the appropriate innovation.
You have goals for sales, business, and success.
It can be challenging to get up-to-date, trusted details about your progress. How can you equate the many available data streams from sales, customer service, marketing, and social network monitoring with valuable business intelligence?
A CRM system can give you a clear overview of your customers. You can see everything in one place, a simple, customizable control panel that lets you know a customer’s history, the status of their orders, just customer support issues, and more.
If you’re in the privileged position of flooding new business but struggling to stay on top of things, you may need CRM. An intelligent CRM system sorts and prioritizes your leads immediately so that your sales team can respond to them quickly and efficiently.
When your company enters the rapid development phase, it can be easy for essential leads to fall away with the cracks. Improving your efficiency and productivity is critical to achieving income goals. However, if you grow your business in a neat and manageable way, you can do it permanently.
How to Choose a Good CRM Software?
CRM software helps companies build and maintain connections with brand new and existing customers. Since then, CRM software has gone from being a simple contact management system to a robust tool. It allows customers to manage sales, marketing, point of sale (POS) transactions, accounting, suppliers, and other types of operational data in one conveniently available solution.
The cost of CRM software varies widely. Providers typically use a subscription-based pricing design. Pricing depends on several variables, such as “the diversity of people and the types of functions available.”
Typically you pay the set cost per user per month.
Some suppliers charge a flat monthly fee for a certain number of customers. However, you may find that you need an extra expensive plan to support the variety of users (and features) you need, an extra expensive plan, or things like different users may incur additional costs. Prices can vary from $10 each person per month to thousands of dollars per month, depending on the needs of your business.
- Identify Your Goals
- Understand the Implementation
- Prepare For User Adoption
- Understand Product Mobility
- Layout Your Processes
- Review Compatibility With Current Software
- Dig Into the Product Demo
- Ask About Reporting Capabilities
What makes a fantastic CRM platform?
Every company has different requirements when it comes to CRMs. You need to know exactly how a CRM should work, and we have tried to select the elements that we believe represent these requirements most universally:
Alleviate of use:
While the “don’t assume” method can be asking too much for websites in CRMs, it is for something to strive. If a customer can visit for the first time to get a shared feel for how the basics work, one goal achieves, but not everything will be windy. Providing in-app instructions, meanings, and help articles should help with the much more advanced features. Regularly available support and onboarding options also contribute to a particularly efficient customer experience.
Since the heart of your CRM and business is people, how you manage them is essential. How well do you understand them? Where should you be placing your sales efforts? What’s the most effective way to connect and stay in touch? The contact management functions of a CRM should adapt to your optimal customers.
Your CRM has to act as your business mission. Company-specific terms, data requirements, procedures, and the apps you use (see integrations below) are specific to the way you work. CRM software has to fit your company as closely as possible.
If you don’t measure it, you can’t manage it. What do you want to measure? How about forecasting precisely? Preferably, your CRM can report any direct data that you can collect through an employee, a sales cycle, an average, loss factors, and a host of other people.
Automation and integrations:
Automating processes increases employee performance (and makes them happier) and doesn’t doom things like interaction. No CRM does everything. A healthy option for third-party integration can link departmental functions and increase data collection performance, creating a much broader customer profile.